Crossover Health is an innovative healthcare startup located in Silicon Valley. For the last two years, Untold Content has served as a strategic content partner for Crossover as they scaled from 9 to 25 employer-sponsored healthcare clinics.
- Develop and publish thought pieces featuring the insights of clinical experts;
- Analyze health outcomes data to support value propositions;
- Generate brand awareness among C-suite execs, benefits leaders, and employees at enterprise corporations.
Content strategy development, editorial calendar creation, editorial management, writing/editing, placement of thought pieces, literature reviews, systematic reviews, peer-reviewed journal articles, social media, and white papers.
- Achieved 4 editorial placements in healthcare magazines/journals
- 开发3 peer-reviewed publications and conducted multiple literature reviews to support clinical research findings
- Revealed new ROI insights for sales & marketing team
- Developed robust enterprise content strategy across all clinical teams.
- How to Get Workers to Stop Sitting and Start Moving(Employee Benefit News)
- Innovating Low Back Pain Management in the Workplace(Corporate Wellness Magazine)
- Apply Integrated Care to Our Opioid Crisis(Managed Care Magazine)
- Catering to the Needs of Workers in Big Tech(Monitor on Psychology)
- Lord, D. J., Wright, J. R., Fung, R., Lederhaus, E., Taylor, K., Watts, S. A., et al. (2019). Integrated Physical Medicine Improves Quality of Care at Reduced Cost for Employee Populations.(Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine)
“The Untold team offers excellent support that allows our
clinical team to develop and organize content around our
innovative approaches. This work is essential and will
establish XO’s thought-leadership in the physical
medicine space. The Untold team is high energy and
ready to deliver at every meeting. They go the extra mile
with their research and dive deep into physical medicine
literature to help take our content to the next level. I am
always impressed with the work they get done between
meetings–they take an outline of bullet points and general
ideas and create an engaging narrative.”
–Dan Lord, Director of Physical Medicine Services at Crossover Health